1.30.2012

pink and leopard

A while back, while reading "Confessions of a Shopaholic", my best friend found herself constantly reminded of me. The irresistible urge to shop, the acutely developed skill to rationalise every purchase, and the profound love of all things fashion - she found - were among a few traits I had in common with the heroine, Rebecca Bloomwood. So when I decided to start this blog, many (including myself) were scared. Will this make the habit worse? Is the family going to starve? The answer, it turns out, is NO!

With the birth of Fashionable in Montreal, the shopping habit has been curbed (♬  alleluia), possibly because doing something that I love fills the void necessitating frequent retail therapy. And given the amount of clothes and the well of ideas I have, there will be outfit posts for many days to come. So worry not faithful readership, we shall not go hungry ;-)

xoxo
DKMTL






skirt/jupe: J Crew
cardigan: Zara
blouse: via Winners
shoes/souliers: Ivanka Trump
belt/ceinture: via Winners
watch/montre: Kenneth Cole
glasses/lunettes: Jil Sander
neclace/collier: kate spade

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.