2.03.2012

devil is in the detail


I am famous in my circles (read my husband, my mom, my sis and two and a half friends) for designing my bedroom around a furry hot pink pillow. Similarly, the offer of this fine day was conceived when a pair of yellow tights caught me eye (which wasn't a big feat for the tights seeing that they are yellow).

xoxo
DKMTL







sweater/chandail: H&M
skirt/jupe: Carla G
tights/collant: Zara
shoes/souliers: Pollini
bag/sac: ASOS
bel/ceinture: PINKO
watch/montre: Kenneth Cole
bracelet: BCBG
neclace/collier: Banana Republic
glasses/lunettes: Jil Sander

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, great patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I mentioned on Chictopia that bag is gorgeous!!! Also love your belt and tights!!! :)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tights and your bag!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This bag was quite a score on ASOS.com. xoxoD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.