2.23.2012

flowers and big cats

In case you didn't notice, haven't been here before, or are colour blind, I am BIG on bold prints and bright colours. I am even bigger on mixing them. As luck would have it, this fashion season is all about the bold prints. So for today's outfit is featuring the flower print - and to spice things up - I thought I'd throw a little leopard  in there as well (my all time favourite mix, second only to polka dot and leopard mix). Top it all off with a faux fur coat and I am all trended-up and ready to go. Lest you forget about my ongoing neon obsession, I thought I would bring back my green pouch (also seen here and here). 

xoxo
DKMTL








blouse: ZARA
cardigan: J Crew
jeans: Buffalo
booties/bottines: ZARA
faux fur/manteau: via Winners
bag/sac: American Apparel
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: Ray Ban
barcelets: Simons, Banana Republic, H&M

5 comments:

  1. Danina, I have just discovered your blog and I’m so happy I did, because I absolutely love it! Your style is so colourful and unique :) . You’ve got a new follower!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sara! So happy to have you as a follower!. Will make sure I check out your blog as well. xoxod

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.