2.22.2012

london calling

London Fashion Week is in full swing and I thought I would celebrate its finale with this look complete with the Alexander McQueen-inspired skull ankle booties. Funny story: when I first laid my eyes on the originals t'was the love at first sight! Soon thereafter, I discovered that Steve Madden  copied them leaving out only ONE detail -  the skull zip pull. I rushed to the internets roadrunner style and ordered them immediately. What must have been 5 seconds later, McQueen people sued the Madden people and they pulled the boots off the shelves. I must have bought the only pair that managed to ship before they were shut down. Major score seeing that the price tags were DRAMATICALLY different. 


xoxo
DKMTL



Still couldn't do without a punch of neon. I am addicted.




All hail McQueen (or Madden in this case)
skirt/jupe: Tristan America
blouse: Gap
jacket/manteau: Stella Starr (also seen here)
tights/collant: Hue
booties/souliers: Steve Madden
clutch/sac: American Apparel
necklace/collier: Sisley
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: Ray Ban

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about that outfit!! Looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.