2.09.2012

minty fresh

Today, when I stepped outside I could almost smell the spring in the air. And that made me feel so happy. Now don't get me wrong - I like the whole change of seasons business. I love the first snowfall, and the beauty of sparkly white cover everywhere. But something about the spring spells a fresh start. And what is mint green if not freshness personified. Plus it's all the rage these days and what kind of a fashion blog would this be if, at least occasionally, it didn't follow the trends of you know, fashion.

xoxo
DKMTL

P.S. If this coat looks familiar it is because you have seen it here and here







coat/manteau: NEK
tshirt: Zara
pants/pantalons: Zara
shoes: Ivanka Trump
belt/ceinture: Tory Burch
scarf/foulard: H&M
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: Ray BAN

7 comments:

  1. love the knee socks! where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I found them at h&m they came in a three pack (black with polka dots, chartreuse and pink lacey ones).

      Delete
  2. you definitely stand out from the crowd - very bright and spring-like and cheery :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one by far is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you through Refinery29 Blogger contest! I really dig your style,you really have your own style. My vote is on u! I'm your new follower too, hope we can follow each other! xx
    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Romi! I have checked out your blog and I really like it. Great to have you as a follower, and I will happily follow you as well. xoxod

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.