2.07.2012

geography of coats

I love structured wool coats and have amassed quite a number of them in a variety of colors. But they want for a certain kind of winter weather, and that my friends, is not the kind we get in Montreal. We get the kind that requires you to wear NASA moon landing gear. Then why would I have so many wool coats, you might ask? They were acquired during the Roman chapter of my life. And Rome, in contrast to Montreal, has just the right amount of cold allowing you to drape yourself in soft wool and cashmere. Things being what they are in these globally warmer times, Rome got snowed in last week, while here in Montreal, we were graced with a prefect coat day. So I thought I'd give you one of my favourites. Hope you like it as much as I do.

xoxo
DKMTL







coat/manteau: Zara
leggings: American Apparel
sweater dress/robe: American Apparel
boots/bottes: ALDO
bag/sac: Louis Vuittons
hat/chapeau: Femme de Carierre
necklace/chaine: kate spade
belt/ceinture: Tommy Hilfiger

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the Refinery 29 Style Blogger contest & saw that you were from Montreal so had to click your link! Always exciting to find fellow Canadian bloggers! LOVE this hat, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kate! great to have you - hope i have enticed you to come back. xoxod

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.