2.08.2012

red denim

Coat weather is apparently over. But I could not resist wearing one again today. So if I look like I am frozen, it is because I really am. Can't wait for spring.

xoxo
DKMTL

P.S. If you are wondering why my shirt is only half-tucked, blame J Crew 



Fashion blogger pose No. 7 - casually leaning against random walls



coat/manteau: Zara
shirt/blouse: J Crew
jeans: J Brand (also see here)
shoes/souliers: Beverly Feldman
belt/ceinture: Tory Burch
necklace/collier: kate spade
scarf/foullard: Ralph Lauren
bag/sac: Louis Vuitton
hat/chapeau: via TJ Maxx

6 comments:

  1. very nice outfit - I love the orange (?) pants with the blue jean shirt. and the snow...brrrrrrr

    www.jerseyblogess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. They are actually bright red. xoxod

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.