2.29.2012

spots and dots remix

As we have established previously, I am a big fan of prints and mixing them in unexpected ways. One of my favourite combos is leopard and polka dots mix. Put them on a tulip skirt and I get so excited I want to wear both. At the same time. But that would be weird (as opposed to mixing the said prints). So in my indecision - DJ Polka Cheetah that I am - I remixed. Let me know which combo you like best.

xoxo
DKMTL




faux fur: via Winners
leather jacket/manteau de cuir: Zara
skrits/jupes: Zara
blouse: Zara
boots/bottines: not too coy
bracelets: H&M, BCBG
watch/montre: Kenneth Cole

5 comments:

  1. odlicno...unikatno...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlican stil, meni se podjednako svidjaju obje kombinacije.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

    10,000

    Congratulation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.