3.17.2012

lacy green for st. paddy's

I became acquainted with the Irish culture when I first came to Montreal. A friend took me to the Old Dublin Pub -  a legendary Montreal pub featuring live Irish music, occasional impromptu Irish dancing, and of course, great Irish beer. I liked the place so much, that my friend's favourite hang out quickly became my own. So for this St Patrick's Day, I thought I would pay tribute by wearing this lovely green skirt (with the lacy cover nonetheless). Erin Go Bragh!

xoxo
DKMTL




jacket/manteau: MANGO
t-shirt: Zara
skirt/jupe: BEDO
shoes/souliers: Nine West
bag/sac: KGB Company
necklace/collier: Tiffany, J Crew
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: RayBan

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.