3.18.2012

marni for h&m

In recent years, there has been a sort of a democratisation of haute couture what with the big wigs entering into collaboration with massive retailers such as H&M, Gap and Target. Sadly what has come with it is day-long line ups, hissy fits, and re-sales on eBay for often double the price. Personally, I don't want anything that badly to line up at the ass crack of dawn, fight or pay insane prices (when I can easily buy the originals at theoutnet, gilt or rue la la). Occasionally though, I will luck out and find just what I wanted on any given day. Such was my luck with much anticipated Marni for H&M collection. I knew it was going to be good from the moment I laid my eyes on the Sophia Coppola-directed add. Which is why I was so excited to nab the very skirt I wanted days after the collection went on sale. Yay!

xoxo
DKMTL





blouse: Zara
cardigan: J Crew
skirt/jupe: Marni for H&M
shoes/souliers: Jessica Simpson
bag/sac: KGB Company
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: RayBan
necklace/collier: Tiffany, J Crew
bracelets: Simon, H&M

4 comments:

  1. spring fresh!...love that 'lil guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, very urban fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! Love the combination of colours! The skirt is fabulous! And your little prince is so darn handsome! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.