3.12.2012

pink, spring and old montreal

Back from yet another great weekend among friends (which explains my absence). Happily found Montreal bathing in the Spring sun, so I rushed to wear some pink paired with my favourite skinny jeans and brand new leopard pumps. Speaking of skinny jeans, they are like boyfriends in that you really have to find a pair that suits you. My soulmate is in the form of James Jeans Twiggy in China Doll. They are probably the most comfortable pair of pants I own, very flattering and never slip off. I also love J Brands (which you might remember from here). What is your favourite brand?

xoxo
DKMTL

P.S. Now that the weather is nicer I am very happy to showcase my beautiful city. In the pics below, Marche Bonsecours and the oldest auberge in Montreal, Pierre du Calvet.







jacket/manteau: H&M
blouse: Zara
jeans: James Jeans
shoes/souliers: Guess
purse/sac: kate spade
pin/broche: Chanel
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: RayBan
necklace/collier: Mango


6 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth the wait! Excellent look, great colour, awesome shoes and rocking skinny jeans! You did it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Great jacket and jeans. As you said, it's all about finding the ones that suit you. I personally found my match with AG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket and the jeans,and of course the way you wear it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cipele su feeeenomenalne!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.