3.06.2012

red skirt

I am back after a fabulous girls-only weekend in Vermont filled with skiing, shopping (at my favourite J Crew), great food, wine and company.  The gorgeous red skirt which I am sporting today is a part of my shopping spoils. And being the way I am, I could not resist wearing it right away - even if it is definitely way too springy for current Montreal weather. I am beginning to understand why most of my favourite (and successful) style bloggers hail from California - the weather is temperate all year long and they can wear whatever they want. Not the case in our Northern parts. Nevertheless, despite the high risk of hypothermia, I braved the cold and wore this entirely weather-inappropriate outfit. If I get a pneumonia, we will blame it on J Crew for putting out an irresistible spring collection in the middle of the winter. Good to be back though.

xoxo
DKMTL


P.S. Don't be fooled by the sun in my hair. The brutality of cold today depicted in the very sculpturesque icicles below.






coat and belt/manteau et ceinture: Mango
shirt/blouse: Zara
skirt/jupe: J Crew
shoes/souliers: Zara
bag/sac: ASOS
necklace/collier: J Crew
bracelets: Simons, Banana Republic, H&M
sunnies: RayBan

8 comments:

  1. You already know how I feel about that skirt but I have to say it again: Love it, it fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bas mi se svidja ova kombinacija boja kosulje i suknje sa zutim kaisem

    ReplyDelete
  3. ovo je cista fantazija, i suknja i kosulja, kosulja is my favourite colour, ms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jako lep outfit, suknja je predivna kao i torba!!:)
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Jelena, lijep kompliment narocito od tebe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.