3.02.2012

wild things

Adventures of daily style blogging in the bleak of winter continue. But I refuse to be defeated by the mountains of snow and the rivers of slush. So here I am at the idyllic Carre St Louis, donning leopard print again (I have a problem, I know) paired with faux leather pants. I thought that it contrasted nicely with the whiteness of snow and my new starwberry blonde hue (courtesy of the fabulous Ms. Josee of Aveda). Let me know if you like it.

xoxo
DKMTL




Jacket and blouse/ manteau et blouse: Zara
coat/manteau d'hiver: Ann Klein
pants/pantalon: H&M
booties/bottines: Beverly Feldman
bag/sac: kate sade
belt/ceinture: D&G

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.