4.20.2012

beige, grey and a little red bow

The colour spectrum this season seems particularly broad. So you have everything from super bright, day-glo, neon to neutrals and pastels. I naturally gravitate towards bright colours, but occasionally it happens that I see something adorable and feminine in blush or grey. I have also found that combining those two colours works very well, provided that I add to it a little punch of colour with an accessory, lipstick or nail polish (or in the case of today's outfit all three).  

xoxo
DKMTL



skirt/jupe: Max Mara
sweater/chandail: Gap Jr
jacket/manteau: Zara
snood/avancon: vintage (Friperie St Laurent)
tights/collant: J Crew
booties/bottines: Guess
bag/sac: Zara
necklace/collier: J Crew
bow/noed papillion: Fullum & Holt

3 comments:

  1. I remember my Mom adding a fur collar to her coats and thought it made her look so classy. Imagine that!! You added a touch of class to a tough leather jacket! AWESOME!! I have been following your blog since day 1. I would love it if you can stop by my new blog: http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket and the colour of the skirt...and of course the way you wear it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.