4.30.2012

the leather skirt

I don't know what is it about leather that spells rocker chic indicating a (not so hidden) wild side. In my mind, certain garments gain on elegance when made out of leather. Such is that case with a pencil skirt (by now you must be sensing a bias toward thus cut skirt).  Worn with a silk blouse it is a perfect work attire. Worn with a t-shirt (for the creative types) and a bright necklace it makes for a very cool, yet sophisticated look.  And if it gets chilly, I will simply throw a cropped dark denim jacket over my shoulders.

xoxo
DKMTL





skirt/jupe: Zara
t-shirt: Cheap Monday
necklace/collier: Ann Taylor
shoes/souliers: Michael by Michael Kors
bag/sac: vintage
bracelet: BCBG

3 comments:

  1. I like the t-shirt & leather skirt combo - nice mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..so you mean to say that you are the creative type, thus the TeeShirt!..... I LOVE IT!! The skirt is awesome and love the shoes! Well put together! Have a great day!

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one by far is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.