4.03.2012

silver lining

When I saw this dress I simply couldn't resist its vibrant hue of pink and silky feel. But what with its shift cut and the way that heavy silk drapes, it is not the most flattering dress for my body type. I am an hourglass shape and the only way to avoid looking like a tent is to wear clothing which outlines my silhouette. To compensate, I have cinched it with a belt and am wearing a tailored blazer and sleek pumps.

xoxo
DKMTL





dress/robe: Tara Jarmon
blazer/veston: Dolce and Gabbana
shoes/souliers: Guess
bag/sac: unknown
sunnies/lunettes de soleil: Zara
belt/ceinture: Mango

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.