4.05.2012

wild print

It's Christmas morning in my house, since my outnet.com order has arrived and it all fits like a glove. Those who follow me by now know, I buy and I wear. And I just couldn't wait to wear this outfit. I also added one of my favourite necklaces - a gift from my family- which  has a great story behind it as well. It is a product of an amazing collaboration between one of Sarajevo's finest silversmiths - Sofic and the National Museum of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The former sought inspiration in their medieval Bosnian jewelry collection and designed an amazing line both in silver and gold. This particular necklace was traditionally worn by brides as a part of their wedding attire. I fell in love with it last summer, and my lovely sister got it for me for my birthday. Let me know if you like it.

xoxo
DKMTL






blazer/veston: Elizabeth and James
tshirt: Cheap Monday
pants/pantalons: Helene Berman London
shoes/souliers: Zara
bag/sac: kate spade
necklace/collier: Sofic Sarajevo

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.