4.28.2012

the wonder woman

One of my all time favourite looks is that of a pencil skirt and a blouse cinched with a belt - very flattering for an hourglass figure. The puffy sleeves balance the hips, while the black belt emphasises the waist. This BCBG one - which reminds me of Wonder Woman's belt - is a particular favourite. And while I usually like to "toughen up" my outfits, with this one I just could't help but go a little overboard with the feminine chic ;-)
xoxo
DKMTL






blouse: Nordstrom
skirt/jupe: J Crew
belt/ceinture: BCBG
shoes/souliers: Guess
bag/sac: vintage
bracelet: BCBG
necklace/collier: kate spade "all wrapped up"

3 comments:

  1. Wonder Woman is right!!! Love this! I am glad you didn't "toughen it up"... I also think the yellow nails are a great combo with this outfit! Kinda makes me think that Wonder Woman might have truly worn yellow nails, but with a hidden defensive mechanism behind them....(haha)

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog. Hope you come back again and follow!

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Dana is so right on with her comment! You go girl!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this…♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.