5.18.2012

hat's off

When I was putting this outfit together, I was going for casual chic. But once we shot it and I started going through the pics, I realized that I have some sort of urban cowgirl thing going. And since that was not my intention, I disappointedly threw the pics to the unwanted folder (oh the indescribable cruelty of fashion). In vain did my husband try to convince me that my outfit was cute, and that I looked good - my mind was made up. This was not blog post material (my perfectionism can get annoying and my hubby is the only person that does not seem to mind).

Tonight I can't sleep, and when that happens I roam around the internets; I tweak my little blog, etc. Well, I revisited the unwanted folder and decided that my cowgirl getup was cute after all. Or maybe I am just delirious from insomnia. You be the judge.

xoxo
DKMTL







skirt/jupe: BCBG
shirt/blouse: J Crew
shoes/souliers: Stuart Weitzman
bag/sac: Max and Co.
necklaces/colliers: J Crew, Bedo
belt/ceinture: Tory Burch
bracelets: Simons, H&M
hat/chapeau: via Winners

16 comments:

  1. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danina!

    Your husband was right! You should listen to him , ha, ha!
    You do not look like a cowgirl, this is urban chic at its best!
    I got your message, i will make the changes

    Ariane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ariane! Now you sound like my hubby, he always says that I should listen to him more often ;-) xoxoD

      Delete
  3. You look amazing ! Love the skirt, and you wear the fedora very well !

    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marie-Eve! I appreciate your comment as I was unsure about this post ;-) xoxoD

      Delete
  4. Great look, very NICE! Thanks for listening to me;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being the best husband there is. Love you bejbs!

      Delete
  5. great necklace! love the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with others comments.... great outfit and LOVE the fedora! very chic. I am enjoying playing with hats at the moment, so you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully styled, we love it. The colors, print, and texture all just work together to form a great outfit. Glad you posted it :)

    Have a great week.
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how styled this outfit, everything just looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found you through Style Montreal Sud -Est and I'm so following you! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omGOODNESS you are so stinkin adorns. love this look! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style!!!following you now:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.