5.28.2012

in distress

I don't know about you, but when I like something I can own it in every colour in the spectrum. So when it comes to the little tweed jacket a la Coco Chanel, I have a hard time curbing my shopping desire. This  little penchant has ultimately resulted in a collection of tweed jackets hanging in my closet. The family has recently welcomed a new addition which I am bringing to you today.  My love for tweed jackets is rooted in their versatility - the fact that you can wear them with anything. But my favourite way to wear it is with jeans, stripy shirt (frankly I don't own any other type of shirts) and heels. 

xoxo
DKMTL







t-shirt, jeans, jacket - Zara
shoes - Guess
bag - vintage
pin - Chanel


12 comments:

  1. love this look!!!the blazer and the Chanel brooch are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got this brooch on ebay and it is worth every dime. It adds such pizzazz to every outfit. But the best combo ever is with a tweed jacket. So glad to have you as a follower. Thanks for stopping by! xoxoD

      Delete
  2. Tweed jacket a la Coco are my favourite look! Love your blog! Such a great opportunity to get to know another blogger from MTL, like me. Now, I'm following You too. Please, stop by my blog: http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you. thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment. Your blog is very cute! xoxoDanina

      Delete
  3. Hi Danina -

    Looking great!
    Danina i admire your style a lot -

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.