5.30.2012

leopard and stripes

Much has been said on this blog on the topic of print mixing.  And if you follow me you know my feelings on this topic. You also know of my acute fondness for all things leopard and stripes

Please note that I have avoided using the term print clash - which was totally on purpose. What with the ubiquitousness of these two patterns, they have become staples of most wardrobes (mine for sure!) that mixing them does not even feel like clashing any more.

xoxo
DKMTL








blazer, skirt: Zara
t-shirt: LOFT Ann Taylor
necklace: J Crew
shoes: Guess
bag: vintage

13 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! So pretty. Love the touch of orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joni! Guess makes amazing pumps and also very affordable. xoxo Danina

      Delete
  2. You look amazing ! That brand is that nail polish ? It's just the perfect toutch of neon !

    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie-Eve. This is NEON by Americal Apparel polish. I love it. Hope you are participating in the giveaway! xoxo Danina

      Delete
  3. You look stunning! All is in the details!
    http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the skirt, it is beautiful!!!!
    And you're right, it doesn't really clash, they go together really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is one of my favourite skirt. I love the cut - so feminine and fun. xoxoDanina

      Delete
  5. You look so chic, I love the skirt, and the pumps rock.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Will go visit your blog now. xoxoDanina

      Delete
  6. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.