5.14.2012

palm monday

If you thought that yesterday's post featuring my lovely cherry dress was the last you have seen of botanical dresses, you were mistaken because there's more where that came from. So today, I would like to present to you  - the apple of my eye - my kate spade palm dress. 

I have long professed my love for all things kate spade (remember this post), and this dress has stolen my heart from the moment I laid my eyes on it. If you are an hourglass figure, this cut is very flattering because it draws away from the hips and emphasizes your waist line (and let's not forget the cleavage). While this dress hails from the last, this season is replete with equally cute numbers. You can see for your self here.

xoxo
DKMTL







dress/robe: kate spade
jacket/manteau: Zara
shoes/souliers: Pour la Victoire
bag/sac: Louis Vuitton
necklace/collier: J Crew
pin/broche: Chanel
braceletes: H&M, Tristan America, Simons, Banana Republic

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so elegant!love the dress!
    follow!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danina! Thank you so much for the lovely words on my blog today - it was very touching! I love your blog as well, your feminine, chic style is right up my alley! I'm your newest foller, looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lady, gorgeous dress, what to say but BRAVO my lady, this is a whole wonderful package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you via the blogosphere Danina,my mother Arianne of Style-Sud-Est let me know about your blog,I really like it :) You have a new follower!

    A+

    -Izzy

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Izzy! You and your mom are very inspiring ladies. xoxoD

      Delete
  6. Again! a fabulous outfit, i love your style so much! hope i can feature you soon! My Ladies will love you!
    The pics are gorgeous!

    Ariane

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Ariane, j'ai hâte de lire votre article! xoxoDanina

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.