5.09.2012

singin' in the rain

Since this is a fashion blog and not the weather channel, I will not bore you with the sordid details of our  Quebecois spring. Suffice it to say that it has been raining, a lot! As you can imagine, rain can be a bit of an impediment when it comes to outfit planning and picture taking. Enter the kiddie umbrella we got my son on our last visit to the Insectarium (in case you were wondering why my umbrella has eyes).

On the fashion side of things, I have to air out my feelings about tweed. First I love it! I would uniform myself in it I am so fond of the texture. But it is one of those fabrics that can be a tad unflattering on anyone above size 2, especially on the bottom. Nevertheless, daring fashionista that I am ;-) I threw caution to the wind, and wore this lovely number for ye viewing pleasure. Hope you like it, and if you do, don't be shy leave me a comment. Thanks!

xoxo
DKMTL




jacket/manteau: MANGO
sweater/chandail: J Crew
skirt/jupe: Gianfranco Ferre
belt/ceinture: PINKO
shoes/souliers: Zara
necklace/collier: J Crew
glasses/lunettes: Jil Sander

5 comments:

  1. slatko...svidja mi se...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, you look lovely! I agree about the tweed and give you two thumbs up for the daring and brave attitude but it was for naught since, like I said, you needn't fret, you look gorgeous! Love the color combo.
    Second, what is it with mothers and their kids' umbrellas... Just in case you missed my pilfering my daughter's umbrella last week here it is:

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/2012/05/hot-pink-rain.html#comment-form

    Have a great day! Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana for your lovely comments. You brighten up my day! Your daughter's umbrella as well as your pink outfit is adorable!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.