5.23.2012

yellow blazer

I am finally back having been knocked off my feet (quite literally) by a mean bug which had me hugging the toilet for a few days. Nothing like a little stomach flu to get you ready for the bikini season ;-) 

But onto happier topics, like for example, yellow. If it seems like I can't do a post without wearing something yellow, well it is because I am all about it this spring. I have been keeping my eye out for a perfect yellow blazer for a while now, and was so happy when I finally found one just the right hue and cut. I have imagined it so many different ways, but for today's special occasion, I decided to pair it with black shorts, white blouse and leopard pumps.

The occasion was the celebration of Spring/Summer 21012 collection of Birds of North America at one of our cool Plateau boutiques Quartier Mode. In my next post I will tell you all about these two, as well as of my meeting mother-daughter blogging duo Izzy and Ariane - so stay tuned. 

xoxo
DKMTL








blazer/veston: Zara
blouse: Simons
shorts: H&M
shoes/souliers: Stuart Weitzman
bag/sac: Max and Co.
pin/broche: Chanel
necklace/collier: Zara

10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.