6.27.2012

juvenile chic

Occasionally, I am asked to describe my personal style. In keeping with my complicated nature which never settles for one of anything (except for the choice of hubba-bubba), that answer is not a one word utterance. Indeed my friends, it is a list of epithets, possibly a story of the "girly girl meets a motorcycle gang member, moves to East Hamptons, dreams of childhood at the Hilfiger mansion in Technicolour" variety.

Which one of my multiple "adultescent" personalities will come out on any given day is an unpredictable business influenced by the weather, mood and such (frequently in juxtaposition). So to offset the gloominess of today, here is a little sailor-meets-toddler number comprised of my recent Gap Jr acquisitions complete with a ladybug umbrella (previously featured here). 

xoxo
DKMTL







skirt and t-shirt: Gap Jr
jacket: Zara
pin: Chanel
sandals: heart Soul via piperlime.com
belt: oh la la
umbrella: Insectarium de Montreal

14 comments:

  1. oh my! I totally love it! the sailor t-shirt is awesome! I might steal your idea and go look around the Jr section (well in a few months when I dont have the baby bump haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapa! They have the bestest stuff. Do you know what you are having? By the clothes I have seen in your shower post I would guess it is a boy. xoD

      Delete
  2. Your outfit made me smile on this rainy day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you are soo sweet. Merci beaucoup! xoD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Merci Marie-Eve! Got it at the Insectarium. xoD

      Delete
  4. Really love the way you match different stripes and neon!
    http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourites so far- I'm a sucker for anything nautical related!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I barely own any t-shirt that are not striped. xoD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.