7.07.2012

jet planes, festivals and the red carpet

In the last couple of days, I have been blog-absent (in case you haven't noticed). As I mentioned previously, I am going on a prolonged European tour. First stop my home country, Bosnia-Herzgovina. An while I will be very excited to showcase my native land and its incredibly stylish women, my first order of business will be to attend the Sarajevo Film Festival or SFF. I have been wanting to attend it for years, and finally this year I have managed to align my travelling schedule. 

As the member of the SFF Press Core, I will do my best to introduce you to exciting film makers you may have never heard of and showcase the red carpet fashion. I am a few days late (since SFF  officially started on 6 July) and have missed the likes of Angelina Jolie. She came to support the participants of the Sarajevo Talent Campus and to receive the Honorary Citizen of Sarajevo Award. A few pics are below. 



I land in Sarajevo in 2 days, so stay tuned. In the meantime, here is the outfit I am wearing to dinner with my boys tonight.

xoxo
DKMTL







blouse: H&M
pants: Joie
shoes: Pour la Victoire Mai wedge
clutch: Max and Co.
necklace: "all wrapped up" kate spade


9 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!!!!! Have a great time in Sarajevo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of those people on the photographs look drab and dated. They are in dire need of your good services I dare say.
    Big thumbs up for the latest outfit. Super special shoe colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolie mised you by coming to SFF few days too early!
    Enjoy Europe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love the shoes! In fact, I like many of your outfits. I'm a Montreal blogger as well and i've been blogging for a couple of years now, but I just re-build my site. I would love for you to come check out my first outfit post www.justbejealous.com/back-to-basics/

    Have fun in Europe ;)

    Jennifer XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a pretty peplum....the prints are so fun & chic!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very chic outfit. Just dicovered your blog today and really love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.