7.14.2012

Sarajevo so far and my first cinemagraph

It has been a fun filled week in Bosnia replete with family, jet lag, tropical heat, jet lag, festival activities and more jet lag. Despite my resolve to see as many movies as I possibly can, I have managed to see only one since the jet lag (in case you have not heard it before) got the better of me. When not asleep, I have enjoyed the company of my sister, cousins and friends, all the great food that I miss when I am not home, and simply being here. 

Since my man is not around to snap the outfit photos, the official photographer duty has been assigned to my sister. Unfamiliar with my fancy camera, instead of a photo she ended up filming a short video. Inspired by all the film atmosphere that is saturating the Sarajevo air these days, I decided to turn it into a cinemagraph - a technique that allows you to add a dash of motion to your photography. Sounds easy? Well it isn't. So several days and many hissy fits later, survived by this computer only by the fact that I don't own it, here it is - my first cinemagraph. It isn't perfect since it was not filmed with a tripod, but I am still immensely proud of it. Hope you like it too.




xoxo
DKMTL







top: Zara
pants: H&M
shoes: Pour la Victoire
necklace: Mango
bag: vintage
belt: via Winners
cuff: BCBG

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love motion picture and peplum + belt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit ! peplum and flowers is the perfect combo !

    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good and kudos to the cinematographer/photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ROCK! (And I've missed you!)
    E.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.