11.13.2012

make overs and such

So! It turns out that, in all this hope-y change-y climate, I have not only chopped off my hair, but have also changed the name of the blog. What was wrong with "Fashionable in Montreal"?  - you might ask. And the answer would be that it started to hold me back as I felt the urge to convey more than my personal style.  DKMTL - although not particularly original (DKNY anyone) - has been my moniker since I started this blog and I thought that thus renaming it would be cleverly appropriate ;-)

xoxo
DKMTL








jeans and sweater: Zara
booties: guess
bag: Maurizio Taiuti
fur collar: thrifted via Friperie St Laurent
barcelet: LOFT







5 comments:

  1. Even your makeup is different! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New name, same beautiful and stylish lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I noticed....also, is your hair lighter?? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady - you and I need to go shopping!!! Your new style is OUT OF CONTROL! LOOOVE!
    Em xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.