11.15.2012

the mistress of my domain


There, I did it! I made the ultimate blogger commitment - buying my own domain. I am happy and proud to welcome you to www.dkmtl.com. Thanks to the wonders of technology you will still be able to look me up under Fashionable in Montreal and be taken to the new site.

I have also changed the commenting platform. You see, more than anything else, I would like for this blog to become a forum where women can exchange their views and their honest opinions. I know my audience to be wonderfully insightful, but I fear that the previous commenting platform was not necessarily conducive to dialoguing. I hope that DISQUS (our new platform) will help me in achieving what I dream of - starting and honest and meaningful conversation between women. So comment on my lovelies, whether you agree or disagree.

xoxo
DKMTL





jeans: H&M
sweater and snood: GAP
blazer: Massimo Dutti
bag: Cynthia Vincent
bracelet: LOFT
sunnies: Zara
booties: Urban Outfiters

4 comments:

  1. wow! good for you! you look really pretty in the 2nd pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bri for your faithful following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! Looking forward to see more nice outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new domain! The outfit looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Fashionable in Montreal by Danina Kapetanovic is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at fashionable-in-mtl.blogspot.com.